Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Month Older.... A Pound Heavier

I am still having issues getting out of this plateau. I've worked out 4-5 days per week for the last three weeks and sticking to the Weight Watchers diet as stringently as possible. Because of this, lots of things have been running through my head;

"I've been on a diet since I was 10"

"Should I get bariatric surgery?"

"I don't want to be this way anymore."

"Will I ever lose this weight?"



It's a rough place to be and I can either decide to quit or keep on truckin'. It is so easy to quit. I really want to get on with my life without worrying about every little thing that passes my lips. The only problem with that instant gratification is I'll just come back to this place. So I really don't have a choice.

Losing weight is the most difficult thing I've ever had to do... That's not saying much as I have led a fairly sheltered life.


But no one said it would be easy. I know that just as well as anyone.

Candice K.

252 lbs

2 comments:

Jennifer Newman said...

keep on truckin'

this is my favorite expression and it is moving - haha

sorry the nerd in me could not help myself!

Now that you are at least smiling ~ keep up the good work and don't let this plateau defeat you!!

derek salmon said...

i believe you can do it!

it is going to be hard, but it might only take a year if you can get motivated.

go girl go!